Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My First Blog

Thanks for visiting Michael Fitness.  I will first start off by defining what FITNESS means to me: usually, I think most believe "fitness" refers only to physical health related to physical training; however, I believe "fitness" encompasses so much more.  To me "fitness" is about being not only in good physical health, but also an overall state of well-being of the body and the mind and all that surrounds it  of which you yourself can control; in order to achieve this state of well-being, we must exercise, or train, ourselves through good high quality living practices.  These practices are something I am constantly searching for in order to improve my own life style; and, I want to share with you what I have discovered and learned. Hopefully, we can practice together so we can all have improved fitness in our lives.